- Less danger of writing awful purple prose
- Friends can survive without constantly being around each other
- Friendships are really cute
- It’s easier to write healthy friendships
- Somebody can be friends with two people without it turning into an annoying “friendship triangle”
- Positive female-female friendships are underrepresented
- Female-male friendships without romantic undertones are underrepresented outside of children’s books
- Most people don’t collapse into irrational heaps of strong emotions whenever they see their friends, which makes it way easier to fight off attacking ninjas
- More stories about online friends would be nice
- Friends don’t have to be conventionally attractive in order to sell books
- Did I mention the cuteness factor?
Latin American Studies Majors:
Religious Studies Majors:
Women & Gender Studies Majors:
I fell apart at Government Majors
That’s pretty much what I am thinking I’m going to do with those options once the game is released. I love how everything seems to conflict with one another to a certain degree.
So I saw Gone With the Wind today.
How the hell did I live not seeing this movie before?!